- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
6mm carbon steel plancha providing a smooth cooking surface with excellent thermal conductivity giving you the perfect cooking cooking instrument for smash burgers, philli cheese steaks and many many more. Once seasoned, the natural non-stick cooking surface makes the plancha not only easy to cook with but also very easy to clean and maintain.
Features of this design:
- The specially designed profile allows the plancha to be rotated 360 degrees so you can move your food over your preferred heat zones without actually moving the food.
- The rotating facility provides access to the charcoal grate for adding, stoking and moving coals.
- The combination of the two cut outs enable the heavy weight of the Plancha to be handled in and out of the kettle while wearing gloves. Handle only when cold
- Cut outs provides the the ability to place a container below to catch any excess oil or cooking fats. Also provides a catchment for food residue when cleaning
- Seated close to coals to give excellent fuel efficiency
- 6mm heavy duty carbon steel
- Over 10kg in weight
- 550mm diameter
- 57cm/22inch Weber Charcoal & Napoleon Pro22 Kettle BBQ’s
- Charcoal BBQs using 550mm diameter grills with at least 4 grill supports of sufficient strength to hold over 10K in weight plus foods/liquids.
|Dimensions||600 × 600 × 6 cm|
6mm Carbon Steel