- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
6mm carbon steel plancha providing a highly polished smooth cooking surface with excellent thermal conductivity giving you the perfect cooking cooking instrument for smash burgers, philli cheese steaks and many many more. Once seasoned, the natural non-stick cooking surface makes the plancha not only easy to cook with but also very easy to clean and maintain.
Features of this design:
- The specially designed profile allows the plancha to be rotated 360 degrees so you can move your food over your preferred heat zones without actually moving the food.
- Polished surface to ensure maximum contact with your food to provide the perfect sear.
- The rotating facility provides access to the charcoal grate for adding, stoking and moving coals.
- The combination of the two cut outs enable the heavy weight of the Plancha to be handled in and out of the kettle while wearing gloves. Handle only when cold
- Cut outs provides the the ability to place a container below to catch any excess oil or cooking fats. Also provides a catchment for food residue when cleaning
- Flat edge of handles provides the perfect edge to scrape clean your spatula
- Seated close to coals to give excellent fuel efficiency
- 6mm heavy duty carbon steel
- Over 11kg in weight
- 610mm diameter
- 61cm Weber Charcoal Kettle BBQ’s
- Charcoal BBQs using 610mm diameter grills with at least 4 grill supports of sufficient strength to hold over 11K in weight plus foods/liquids.
|Dimensions||61 × 61 × 3 cm|
6mm Carbon Steel